Fast efficient movers - Full Value Insurance
El Cajon Movers
The name of the city comes from the Spanish word for “box”. And the reason why the city founders named it like this is that El Cajon is boxed-in a valley surrounded by several mountains. But, despite being hidden behind the mountains, El Cajon is actually pretty easily accessible. It’s less than 20 miles away from the center of San Diego. And same as San Diego, this city too has a Mediterranean climate.
Obviously, nice climate and a convenient location are the things that make El Cajon attractive for relocation, but the thing that really makes people want to move here is that this city is famously very open to immigrants. In fact, the latest data shows that about 30% of El Cajon residents were born outside of the United States.
So, if you decide to move to this place, you’re bound to get a warm welcome from the local community. Another great news is that you won’t have to pay too much money to get your stuff moved to your new place. To ensure that, all you got to do is give a call to our El Cajon movers at (415) 579-2747.
Hire experienced movers in El Cajon
If you’re in need of a moving company in El Cajon, you can seize your search. It’s because you’ve already found the best one. Here are some of the reasons why hiring our team of movers would be your best choice!
- We are a full-service company. What this means is that our furniture movers can handle any task, no matter how difficult it might seem. We have new trucks of multiple sizes, as well as all the tools necessary to safely transport your cargo to the desired location.
- Local & long-distance moves. It really doesn’t matter where you’re coming from. Not only do we offer local moving services within the boundaries of El Cajon, but we also have teams of long distance movers, ready to transport your stuff from any part of the Western USA.
- No groupage cargo. We take an individual approach to every client, which means that we won’t mix your cargo with someone else’s. Instead, we’ll focus on nothing else but getting your things to the new location.
- No hidden expenses. We like doing business fair and square, so our clients pay only what is indicated in the checklist.
- Professional team of movers. All of our movers are professionals with extensive experience in this type of work. Therefore, they can tackle any problem. The same team of movers load, transport, and unload your cargo, which is a way to ensure our job is done quickly and professionally.
What it's like living in El Cajon
Relocating to El Cajon is on the minds of many people who currently live and work in San Diego and other large cities in California. There are several reasons why that is the case, including the following:
- Real estate prices in El Cajon are significantly lower than in other nearby places
- The number of El Cajon residents has constantly been increasing and so has the local economy
- About one-third of El Cajon residents are immigrants from Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Somalia, Mexico, and other countries.
- The city is very-well connected with other cities in San Diego County
- Gillespie Field is located within the city limits
- The city is close to several natural wonders of Southern California, like the Mountain Empire area, for example
- The climate in the city is very nice, with the temperatures never going below 25 °F (the highest temperature on the other hand, was 113°F)
- El Cajon City Hall; Address: 200 Civic Center Way; Phone: +1 619-441-1736
- El Cajon Police Department; Address: 100 Civic Center Way; Phone: +1 619-579-3311
- International Rescue Committee; Address: 131 E Main St; Phone: +1 619-440-6208
- Cajon Valley Union School District; Address: 750 E Main Street; Phone: +1 619-588-3000
- Grossmont Union High School District Office; Address: 1100 Murray Dr
Moving services near El Cajon, CA
June 02, 2019
Moving to the Bay Area, California
Are you in search of the one of the most famous, developed and vibrant spots in the United States right now? Moving to the Bay Area is a great option ...
June 01, 2019
Living in San Francisco Pros And Cons: Moving Guide
Thousands of people dream about moving to San Francisco, but not all of them realize what this city holds in store for them. Most of us believe that w...
June 06, 2019
Moving from San Francisco to Los Angeles
The Bay Area in California has not only attracted thousands of people but also disappointed a huge number of the American population by the incredibly...
June 26, 2019
7 Best Long Distance Moving Companies
If you want to move home you will need to find a moving company that you can trust. You’ll need to make sure that they offer you all of the services y...