Fast efficient movers - Full Value Insurance
Located in southeastern part of Los Angeles county, the city of Downey is a cozy place with a population of 111, 820 people. The city has a long history behind it. Important landmarks are scattered all over the place, attracting residents and visitors to explore it.
If you are thinking of moving to the city of Downey, we must tell that you have chosen a very good place for living. Our team of Downey movers will be happy to help you make relocation experience as easy as possible. Contact us by phone number – (415) – 579 – 2747 any time you need professional moving help.
Reliable moving company in Downey, CA
What makes us the best moving company in Downey, is our working approach. For every move, you ask us to perform we create a contract, where will be clearly indicated the time of delivery, the number of items and the distance to destination. Therefore, we will have a timeframe to follow and you, on the other side, will know when to expect the delivery. Our clients have never waited even an hour of delay.
Take a look at relocation assistance we provide:
- Residential relocation – whether you need to relocate a house or an apartment no matter for us. We can transport any kind of possessions you could ask – big furniture, appliances, electronic devices, library or wardrobe.
- Commercial relocation – years of experience gave us a very good perspective on business relocation. It is always one of the hardest relocations to perform and yet our movers know how to make it perfect and save your time.
- Local and long distance moves – we have an individual cargo exactly for you and your type of relocation - to another state, within one city or county. The team of movers will be responsible for packing, loading and unloading your stuff.
- Piano moving – forget about all the difficulties you have heard related to piano transportation. We can assure you that we have everything required for safe relocation.
Why move to Downey, CA?
The city of Downey has a perfect location – only 20 miles from Los Angeles. If you have a business, the place for living couldn’t be better.
You will find here a plenty of recreation opportunities. There are special areas for cycling, hiking or running. City’s parks and recreation department are always improving their program.
The place is situated in arid climate zone, which means minimum precipitations over the year. In general, there are twenty days per year with rainfalls.
Downey has experienced a decrease in unemployment in the last ten years. Today the official unemployment rate in the city is only 3,7%, which is almost 2 % lower than generally in the United States. The city’s largest employers are the following companies:
- Kaiser Permanente;
- Stonewood Center;
- Downey Unified School District;
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center;
- PIH Health Hospital – Downey.
These institutions gave a job for almost forty percent of local residents. So the chances to get a job in the city of Downey are very high.
Our movers in Downey, CA are always ready to receive your order. You can fill the form on our website and we will immediately start planning your relocation procedure.
- Downey City Hall - 11111 Brookshire Ave, Downey, CA 90241; 562-869-7331
- Downey police department - 10911 Brookshire Ave, Downey, CA 90241; 562-861-0771
- Downey Parks & Recreation - 7850 Quill Dr, Downey, CA 90242
- Downey Fire Department Administration - 11111 Brookshire Ave, Downey, CA 90241, 562-904-7345
- PIH Health Hospital Downey - 11500 Brookshire Ave, Downey, CA 90241; 562-904-5000
Moving services near Downey, CA
February 05, 2019
Pros and cons of moving to Montana
Over 35 million Americans move each year and Montana is one of the most popular destinations. Many people prefer moving to Montana because it is one o...
February 04, 2019
Pros and Cons of Moving to Colorado
There is hardly any other country where local residents move so often than the US. Migration is a customary thing for the Americans, so it is not surp...
January 30, 2019
Moving to San Jose, California
San Jose is a heart of well-known Silicon Valley – a name which has become a synonymous of success and high living standards. Today the city is the ...
January 28, 2019
Pros and cons of moving to Sacramento, California
California remains to be a place which attracts people to move to and try a local approach to life. The population of the ten biggest Californian citi...