Fast efficient movers - Full Value Insurance
If you are considering moving to Visalia, you are about to make a very good decision. This part of the world is a wonderful place to live, offering a lot to each of its residents. Home to 130,000 people, Visalia is in San Joaquin Valley, and 43 miles away from Fresno.
If you’re looking for a team of Visalia movers look no further. We are your ultimate relocation specialist offering you a fully personalized service that is second to none. Offering you a wide range of services, we can help make your move as easy and smooth as possible. Contact us today so we can help you with your relocation.
Experts in residential and commercial relocation
We are your local experts in residential and commercial relocation. We are proud to offer you:
- Long distance and local moving — whether you live 1 mile away or 100 miles away, we are movers who can help you.
- Storage options – it’s not always possible to take all of your belongings with you to your new home. This is why we offer you a storage option so you can collect your belongings when you are ready.
- Office relocation – relocating your office is often easier said than done. This is where we can help. We will ensure relocation is fast and stress-free so you can get on with the day-to-day running of your business.
- Packing service – life can get pretty busy at times which is why we offer a packing service. We supply the packing materials and we ’ll pack each of your belongings as if they were our own.
- Piano moving – we understand that dealing with pianos isn’t easy which is why we offer a first class service, treating your precious piano as it if were our own.
If you would like us to help you move to your new home or office you may be pleased to know that we have a 100% satisfaction rate, we’re always on time (We know how important this is), and we have no hidden fees. We will arrive on any day and deliver on any day.
We are also proud to be fast and efficient movers in Visalia, CA who can get the job done properly and quickly. We like to think we are one of the very best Visalia moving companies going that extra mile for you. We are careful movers who know how important it is to ensure that your move is a stress-free one that goes as smoothly as possible.
If you’re thinking of relocating to vibrant Visalia, talk to us, we are movers who care.
Home to 130,000 people, Visalia is the major city in Tulare County and is considered to be one of the country’s most important agricultural areas. In fact, if you move to the city you will notice that a lot of cotton, citrus fruits, olives, and grapes are grown in the area.
As far as the local weather is concerned the average temperature for July is 94.5 Fahrenheit at its hottest and 61.6 Fahrenheit at its lowest. In the month of December, the average temperature is 54.8 at its highest with the lowest temperature at 37.8 Fahrenheit.
Visalia’s biggest employers are Tulare County, Kaweah Delta Medical Center, and College of the Sequoias.
The city’s unemployment rate has recently declined from almost 9% in 2010 to just 3.9% in May 2018. This decrease in unemployment shows that Visalia is a city with many prospects for those who are considering moving to the area.
- City Council, 220 N Santa Fe St, Visalia, CA 93292, USA; Phone: 559 – 713 - 4512
- Police Department, 303 S Johnson St, Visalia, CA 93291, USA; Phone: 559 – 734 - 8817
- Visalia Unified School District, 5000 West Cypress Avenue, Visalia, CA 93277, USA; Phone: 559-730-7300
- Finance, 707 W. Acequia Ave, Visalia, CA 93291, USA; Phone: 559 – 713 - 4800
- Recreation and Parks, 345 N Jacob St, Visalia, CA 93291, USA; Phone: 559 – 713 - 4365
Moving services near Visalia, CA
February 05, 2019
Pros and cons of moving to Montana
Over 35 million Americans move each year and Montana is one of the most popular destinations. Many people prefer moving to Montana because it is one o...
February 04, 2019
Pros and Cons of Moving to Colorado
There is hardly any other country where local residents move so often than the US. Migration is a customary thing for the Americans, so it is not surp...
January 30, 2019
Moving to San Jose, California
San Jose is a heart of well-known Silicon Valley – a name which has become a synonymous of success and high living standards. Today the city is the ...
January 28, 2019
Pros and cons of moving to Sacramento, California
California remains to be a place which attracts people to move to and try a local approach to life. The population of the ten biggest Californian citi...