Best cities to live in Texas
Austin, Texas. has a subtropical-humid climate, with hot summers and mild winters. The city offers an affordable cost of living with an average of $1,690 as of 2022. You can select your neighborhood range from tightly packed urban areas with plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars to family-friendly suburbs. There is one of the lowest crime rates in the country and a rather diverse community, so you will not feel odd there.
Neighborhoods in Austin:
- North Austin
- South Congress
- East Austin
- There is a vibrant music and arts scene
- Most people appreciate the weather
- The local government has been increasing diversity
- The gas prices are fair
- People complain that the housing market can be rather complex
- You can’t get around well without a car
- The traffic is dreadful
This green and energy-efficient city is appreciated by everyone who visits it or settles in after local moving.